More Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes:
Easy Crockpot Chicken Taco Recipe for a Busy Weeknight
The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipe for an Easy Family Meal
Easy 4-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
Homemade Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings for a Healthy Family Meal
The Best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Ever (My Favorite Recipe)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
8 cups chicken stock
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
3 carrots, peeled and diced
3 stalks celery, diced
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 bay leaves
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ green bell pepper, diced
1 cup broccoli florets
8 ounces spaghetti, broken into thirds
1 lemon, juiced
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, Italian seasoning, bay leaves and chicken in a slow cooker.
- Season to taste with salt and black peeper.
- Add in the chicken stock and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low for 5 ½ -6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it with 2 forks.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker.
- Stir in the broccoli florets, red and green bell pepper and pasta.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 – 40 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve warm.