More Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes:
The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipe for an Easy Family Meal
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours, 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup ketchup
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup water
2 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp salt
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl combine the ketchup, brown sugar, water, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Reserve ½ cup of the BBQ sauce.
- Pour the rest over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred it with two forks.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Mix the shredded chicken with reserved BBQ sauce and serve.