Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 6 oz fresh or frozen cranberries, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 8 oz cream cheese
- salt to taste
- Add the cranberries, onion, cilantro, sugar, lemon juice and salt to taste to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and place the mixture into a colander to strain out all the liquid.
- Place the cream cheese in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat until creamy.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and top with cranberry mixture.
- Serve with crackers.