Every now and then everyone of us should treat our facial skin cells with a nourishing probiotic mask, to help them restore and regenerate themselves. Topically applied, probiotics offer anti-inflammatory support, reduce the damage of free radicals by diminishing fine wrinkles and age spots and also calms acne and rosacea. The use of soaps and chemical-containing cosmetics wipe out the good bacteria on our skin and leaves it without a defense against harmful substances. This lush mask combines the probiotic powers of two nourishing ingredients: coconut kefir and organic raw honey, to recreate the natural barrier that protects it from free radicals.
Probiotic-Rich Coconut Kefir Honey Face Mask (Try this!)
- 1/4 cup coconut kefir or yogurt, raw
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1/2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- Combine all the ingredients into a small bowl to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Spread on your face in a thin layer and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and apply your favorite moisturizer.
More DIY Face Masks:
Soothing DIY Aloe Vera Face Mask (Aloe, Lemon, Honey)
Hydrating Turmeric DIY Face Mask
Homemade 3-Ingredient Coffee Mask for Puffy Face
The Best Turmeric Honey Face Mask
4-Ingredient DIY Avocado Bentonite Clay Face Mask Recipe