Cinnamon Sugar Pecans (Makes a great diy gift!)
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- 1 pound pecans
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Add the egg white, vanilla extract and water to another bowl and vigorously whisk until very frothy.
- Add the pecans and toss to coat.
- Add the sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread the pecan into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.