Antipasto Christmas Wreath Platter
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 30 skewers 1x
- 30 baby mozzarella balls
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 30 basil leaves
- 30 slices of peppered salami
- 10 artichoke hearts, halved
- 10 cherry peppers , halved
- 20 green olives, pitted
- 20 kalamata olives, pitted
- 30 wooden skewers
- fresh rosemary sprigs for decoration
- Add cherry tomato, basil leaf, baby mozzarella and salami to each skewers.
- Thread reaming ingredients item onto skewers as you like.
- Place the skewers on a serving plater in the shape of a wreath.
- Decorate with fresh rosemary.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.