Cheesy Pull Apart Christmas Tree Garlic Bread Bites
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 can (13.8 oz) store bought fresh pizza crust
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Roll out the pizza crust on a clean work surface.
- Divide the dough into 36 equal pieces.
- Add small amount of cheese mixture on each dough piece.
- Fold the dough around the cream cheese mixture and form into a ball.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet in a Christmas three form as shown in the photos.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the chopped parsley and minced garlic.
- Brush the tree with the butter garlic mixture.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce.