Snowman Blue Cheese Cheese Ball
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- 8 oz cream cheese with blue cheese
- 1 oz package ranch seasoning mix
- 2 ½ cups finely shredded white cheddar cheese or jack cheese plus extra for decoration
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 baby carrot
- whole peppercorns
- ¼ small cucumber
- Add all the ingredients except carrot, cucumber and whole peppercorns to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide cheese mixture into one large ball for the body and one small ball for the head.
- Wrap the balls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum 4 hours.
- Remove the balls from the refrigerator and unwrap them.
- Press extra shredded cheese into cheese balls.
- Place the larger ball on a serving plate.
- Place the smaller ball onto larger ball.
- Slice the top of baby carrot and press into smaller cheese ball to make a nose.
- Use ½ inch pice of cucumber and 1/6 inch thick round of cucumber to make a hat.
- Use whole peppercorns to make mouth, eyes and buttons.
- Serve with crackers.