If your kids are as crazy about playing with slime as mine are, then you have to check out the homemade christmas slime recipe that I’m going to share with you guys today.
This easy christmas slime takes things a step further by making Christmas slime that comes in a snowman jar! It’s definitely a brilliant gift idea that will absolutely delight your slime crazed children.
You’ll only need three simple ingredients to make christmas slime: white school glue, baking soda, and contact lens solution (just make sure that your lens solution contains both boric acid and sodium borate in the ingredients list).
Once you have the christmas slime prepared, seal it up in the jar, and then follow the directions listed below to decorate your jar with pom poms and other decorations to make it look like a snowman.
(You may also like: Glitter Slime Recipe)Print
Awesome Homemade Christmas Slime (Made with Glue)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cup white school glue
- 1 ½ tbsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp contact lens solution, more or less, as needed (see note*)
- Add the glue to a disposable plastic plate or a bowl.
- Add the baking soda and stir until smooth.
- Slowly add the contact lens solution, stirring slowly as you pour it, until the slime forms and it begins to get harder to mix.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading and stretching it.
- If you find it still too sticky, use gloves or add some baby oil to your hands. (see note**)
- Knead and stretch until the slime stops sticking to your hands.
- Once mixed, store in two small jars.
- To make the Snowman, take the jar and glue on orange pom pom.
- Then make the face using a black marker.
- Take the other jar and glue on 2 small black pom poms.
- Print the gift tag on card stock and cut out.
- Decorate the jar with a ribbon and gift tag.
*Contact lens solution must have boric acid and sodium borate in the ingredient list.
**If necessary, keep adding the contact lens solution until desired consistency.