Christmas Tree Cucumber Carrot Crudite
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- From the thicker end of carrot, cut 8 ¼ inch thick rounds.
- Using a mini star cookie cutter, cut the star from the each round of carrot.
- Divide the remaining piece of carrot into 8 pieces and set aside.
- Use a vegetable peeler to carefully slice the cucumber lengthways into long, thin ribbons.
- Thread onto toothpick in the shape of Christmas tree and secure on the carrot pieces.
- Top with carrot stars and serve.