This Yummy Christmas Cookie Dip is such an indulgent treat, but we just can’t get enough of it! It combines all of our favorite things in one dangerously good bite, so it’s no wonder my family and I always end up finishing it all in one go. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
How to Make Christmas Cookie Dip
This Yummy Christmas Cookie Dip is just as sinful as it sounds. Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the wet ingredients. Add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, butter and vanilla extract to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the other ingredients. Add the powder sugar and flour and beat to combine. Fold in the sprinkles at the end.
- Refrigerate. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Serve. Remove from the fridge, top with extra sprinkles and serve.
How to Store Christmas Cookie Dip
If you’re a fan of this addictive cookie dip, learning how to store it is essential. You want to be able to enjoy them as long as you can, so keeping it fresh for as long as possible is key.
When storing this Yummy Christmas Cookie Dip in your refrigerator, it’s best to cover it tightly so that it doesn’t take on the flavors of your other refrigerated items. The ideal time frame to store cookie dough in the refrigerator is 3 to 5 days within a sealed airtight container.
If you are looking to keep your Cookie Dip longer, freezing is another option. Store it in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag to keep it fresh for 2 to 3 months.
How to Make Christmas Cookie Dip Without Cream Cheese
In case you find yourself out of cream cheese, don’t worry because there are a few alternatives that you need to work with. They’re not going to turn out exactly the same way, but they’ll do in a pinch. Here are some alternatives to consider:
- Heavy cream
- Greek yogurt
- Instant vanilla pudding
(You may also like: Christmas Sugar Cookie Bars)Print
Christmas Cookie Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 3 tbsp. butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp red sprinkles plus extra for serving
- 3 tbsp green sprinkles plus extra for serving
- Add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, butter and vanilla extract to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the powder sugar and flour and beat to combine.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Cover and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours before serving.
- Remove from the fridge, top with extra sprinkles and serve.