This christmas coal fudge is the perfect holiday treat to make if you’re looking for a fun, decadent, festive chocolate dessert.
If you’re going to give them christmas coal this year, but they haven’t been too bad, gift them this homemade christmas fudge instead. It’s as black as coal, but absolutely yummy and rich.
Christmas Coal Fudge
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 16 squares 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 17.5 ounces white chocolate
- 1¼ cups sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp gel black food coloring
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the white chocolate, butter, condensed milk and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan.
- Stir constantly on medium-low heat until melted, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in black food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for minimum 4 hours or until solid.
Keywords: Christmas Fudge