This chocolate christmas tree recipe uses your favorite chocolate of choice, pretzel sticks and sprinkles for a super easy holiday dessert.
Chocolate Christmas Tree Topping Variations
Chocolate Christmas Tree Sticks
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 5 oz dark chocolate chips
- 12 pretzel sticks
- holiday sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30-second increments until smooth, stirring in between every 30 seconds.
- Arrange the pretzel stick on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the pretzel sticks in the shape of a tree.
- Decorate with holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
Keywords: Chocolate Christmas Tree