Easy Bloody Mary Mix Gift Kit – Recipe and Printable Gift Tag
- 1 large jar
- 1 (5 ½ oz) bottle or can organic tomato juice
- 1 mini bottle of vodka
- 1 bottle Tabasco sauce
For the bloody mary mix:
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce powder
- 1 tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of powder garlic
- Place all the spices in a small jar and mix to combine.
- Add all the items into a large jar.
- Decorate the jar as you wish.
- To make the bloody Mary cocktail, combine the tomato juice, vodka, few drops of tabasco sauce (to taste) and spices.
- Serve over ice with celery stick and olives.