Today i’m going to be sharing the best bloody mary mix recipe and showing you how to turn it into the easiest gift ever for bloody mary lovers.
You’ll first need to make your own homemade bloody mary spice mix, using ingredients like Worcestershire sauce powder, celery salt, paprika, black pepper, and garlic powder.
Add the spice mix into a jar, and then gather your small bottles of vodka, Tabasco sauce, and organic tomato juice. Take all of these items and add them all into one larger jar together, and then feel free to decorate the jar with your favorite holiday decorations.
This bloody mary mix gift kit makes the easiest holiday present, even if you’re gifting it for yourself under the tree!
(You may also like: Mason Jar Cocktail Gift Sets)
Easy Bloody Mary Mix Gift Kit – Recipe and Printable Gift Tag
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large jar
- 1 (5 ½ oz) bottle or can organic tomato juice
- 1 mini bottle of vodka
- 1 bottle Tabasco sauce
For the bloody mary mix:
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce powder
- 1 tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of powder garlic
- Place all the spices in a small jar and mix to combine.
- Add all the items into a large jar.
- Decorate the jar as you wish.
- To make the bloody Mary cocktail, combine the tomato juice, vodka, few drops of tabasco sauce (to taste) and spices.
- Serve over ice with celery stick and olives.