The Best Red Sangria Recipe Ever (Easy Recipe!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped into small pieces)
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- ¼ cup brown sugar or to taste
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry Spanish red wine
- In a large pitcher combine the orange juice, brandy and sugar.
- Add the peach, apple, orange and red wine.
- Stir well.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve over ice.