4-Ingredient DIY Avocado Bentonite Clay Face Mask Recipe
Give your precious skin a deep detox session using the combined healing powers of clay and avocado. Clays are a simple and very efficient way to eliminate the toxins accumulated in your skin, and mud masking has long been used as a traditional Ayurvedic therapy. Bentonite clay has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, reducing the swelling from sodium accumulations inside your face’s skin cells. Avocado nourishes your skin with essential fatty acids to help your cells restore and regenerate, and also with essential minerals such as magnesium. Add a few drops of frankincense oil for toning your skin and promoting your mindful awareness.
Healing Avocado Bentonite Clay Mask – DIY Face Mask Recipe
- 2 tsp bentonite clay
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tbsp vegan milk
- 2–3 drops Frankincense oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Use your fingers or a cotton ball to apply the mask over your face and neck, avoiding
- the eyes area, and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water, scrubbing it gently with your fingers.
More DIY Beauty Recipes:
Homemade Coffee Face Scrub (I Love This!)
DIY Pumpkin Latte Sugar Scrub
60 DIY Beauty Products You Should Make Yourself and Stop Buying in 2019
8 Salon-Worthy Homemade Honey Face Masks
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe