Garlic Roasted Sheet Pan Sausage And Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- ½ pound green beans, halved
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 9 oz smoked or regular sausage, sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 garlic cloves minced or ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Arrange the sausage and vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, paprika and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the sausage and vegetables with oil mixture and toss to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400° F for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until the vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.