If you love the taste of garlic, then you’re in for a treat. Today I’ll be introducing this delicious baked sheet pan sausage and vegetables recipe that is so simple, you can literally make it anytime.
The recipe is made with an unbelievably yummy mix of smoked (or regular) sausage, bell peppers, green beans, broccoli, garlic, and so much more.
And best of all? It’s super easy to make as well, meaning it takes no time at all to whip up a healthy, balanced meal that offers up plenty of protein and essential vitamins and minerals.
(You may also like: 62 Best Instant Pot Dinner Recipes for a Quick, Easy Meal)
Garlic Roasted Sheet Pan Sausage And Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- ½ pound green beans, halved
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 9 oz smoked or regular sausage, sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 garlic cloves minced or ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Arrange the sausage and vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, paprika and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the sausage and vegetables with oil mixture and toss to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400° F for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until the vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.