Comforting Sheet Pan Sausage And Potatoes for a Hearty Meal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 9 oz smoked or regular sausage, sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 bacon slices, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Arrange the sausage and potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, dried thyme, paprika and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the sausage and potatoes with oil mixture, sprinkle with bacon and toss to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400° F for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until the potatoes are crisp tender and sausage is browned.