Easy 6-Ingredient Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 (6 oz each) salmon filets
- 2 pounds asparagus, ends trimmed
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Arrange the salmon and asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, lemon juice and zest and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spread ½ of butter mixture over salmon and top with lemon slices.
- Dot the asparagus with remaining butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450° F for 10-12 minutes then turn the oven to broil on high and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.