Authentic Sheet Pan Quesadillas (These are Awesome!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 ½ pound ground beef
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ¼ oz) package taco seasoning
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, bell peppers and ground beef and cook until the meat is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles. Remove from the heat, add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Place 8 tortillas around the sides of the lightly greased pan so half of the tortilla is hanging over the edge.
- Place one tortilla in the middle, covering the exposed pan then top with ground beef mixture, cheese, and green onions. Place the remaining tortillas over the cheese in the center of the pan.
- Fold the overhanging tortillas onto the pan so they cover the fillings and touch the center tortillas.
- Place another baking sheet with baking beans on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425°F for 20 minutes then remove the baking sheet with baking beans.
- Bake for another 15 minutes, until the tortillas are golden and crisp. Serve with your favorite toppings (Pico de gallo, sour cream etc)