As much as I try to focus on eating as healthy as possible, there are still times where I have to just indulge in a cheat meal. And whenever I used to find myself in that kind of mood, my go to cheat meal would be a frozen pizza from the grocery store. These days, not much has really changed when I’m feeling the craving for my fave cheat meal except for the fact that I now make my pizza from scratch thanks to this baked sheet pan pizza recipe.
To make your pizza dough, you’ll need a mix of all purpose flour, instant yeast, water, olive oil, and just a bit of salt. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and then you’ll just need to leave the dough to set for about one hour (I like to make the dough in advance to leave overnight usually).
When you’re ready to cook your pizza, simply add your toppings. This particular recipe calls for sliced pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and pizza sauce, but you can of course feel free to throw on all of your favorite pizza toppings as well!
(You may also like: Make-Ahead Lasagna You Can Eat All Week for Easy Meals)Print
Easy Homemade Sheet Pan Pepperoni Pizza (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 10 oz all purpose flour
- 1 packet instant yeast (2 1/4 tsp)
- ¾ cup + 1 tbsp lukewarm water
- 5 oz sliced pepperoni
- 12 oz low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, add the flour, yeast and ½ teaspoon of salt and mix to combine.
- Add the water and start mixing at low speed. Add the olive oil and mix for 2-3 minutes or until the dough is soft.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover and proof in a warm spot until the dough doubles in size, about 1 hour.
- Position an oven rack on the bottom of the oven and preheat the oven at 500°F.
- Put the dough in a pan lined with parchment paper and gently stretch it out to fit.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and pepperoni and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until crispy crust has formed.
- Remove from the oven and serve.