Easy Homemade Sheet Pan Pepperoni Pizza (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 10 oz all purpose flour
- 1 packet instant yeast (2 1/4 tsp)
- ¾ cup + 1 tbsp lukewarm water
- 5 oz sliced pepperoni
- 12 oz low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, add the flour, yeast and ½ teaspoon of salt and mix to combine.
- Add the water and start mixing at low speed. Add the olive oil and mix for 2-3 minutes or until the dough is soft.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover and proof in a warm spot until the dough doubles in size, about 1 hour.
- Position an oven rack on the bottom of the oven and preheat the oven at 500°F.
- Put the dough in a pan lined with parchment paper and gently stretch it out to fit.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and pepperoni and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until crispy crust has formed.
- Remove from the oven and serve.