Easy Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos (ermahgerd!)
- Author: Anna - MissWish.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 1 pound ground lean beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 ¼ oz) package taco seasoning
- 12 oz tortilla chips
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and garlic and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Remove from the heat, add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Place the tortilla chips in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Top with ground beef, corn, black beans and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with your favorite toppings (Pico de gallo, sour cream etc).