Today I’m going to be sharing one of the more popular recipes I make for my kids either as a snack or as a side dish for Mexican night. This baked sheet pan nachos recipe is absolutely loaded up with yummy ingredients like lean ground beef, garlic cloves, taco seasoning, shredded Cheddar cheese, and so much more.
And of course, it’s even tastier when you add in all of your favorite toppings. Personally, I love to add heaping amounts of pico de gallo and sour cream to mine!
Easy Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos (ermahgerd!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 1 pound ground lean beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 ¼ oz) package taco seasoning
- 12 oz tortilla chips
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and garlic and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Remove from the heat, add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Place the tortilla chips in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Top with ground beef, corn, black beans and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with your favorite toppings (Pico de gallo, sour cream etc).