Ooey-Gooey Sheet Pan Mac And Cheese (yum!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 cups half and half
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Save 1 ½ cup of pasta water, then drain.
- Heat the cream cheese, half and half and pasta water over medium heat, stirring until cream cheese is melted.
- Remove from the heat, add the Dijon mustard and cheddar, stirring until the cheese is melted.
- Add the macaroni and sauce to a pan and mix to combine.
- In a small bowl combine the breadcrumbs and butter and sprinkle evenly over the pasta.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450° F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and the breadcrumbs and golden and crispy.