Easy and Healthy Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ pounds baby potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tbsp copped fresh parsley
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Arrange the chicken and potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, lemon juice and zest and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spread ½ of butter mixture over chicken and top with lemon slices.
- Dot the potatoes with remaining butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450° F for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.