Spicy and Soul-Satisfying Sheet Pan Chicken Tikka Masala
- Author: Anna - MissWish.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Add the yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, garam masala, salt and black pepper to taste to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the chicken and toss to combine.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes or up to day in the refrigerator.
- Drizzle the cauliflower florets with oil and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the chicken and cauliflower florets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.