I don’t know why it took me so long to try it but I’m such a fan of Indian food now thanks to my friend who introduced some popular dishes to me. One of my favorites is chicken tikka masala. It features juicy pieces of chicken that have been marinated in a spiced curry sauce before being roasted to maximize the amount of flavor they offer. So it obviously goes without saying that as soon as I got home, I set to work on trying to find the best baked sheet pan chicken tikka masala recipe I could find, since baking is still the easiest for me.
This soul-satisfying sheet pan chicken tikka masala recipe makes use of a homemade curry mix that’s composed of a tantalizing mix of yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, garam masala, salt, and pepper.
Marinate your juicy chunks of boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the curry mix, add in some cauliflower florets that have been drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, and you have all the makings of one truly delicious and nutritious meal indeed.
(You may also like: Authentic and Spicy Instant Pot Butter Chicken (This is SO GOOD!))
Spicy and Soul-Satisfying Sheet Pan Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Add the yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, garam masala, salt and black pepper to taste to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the chicken and toss to combine.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes or up to day in the refrigerator.
- Drizzle the cauliflower florets with oil and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the chicken and cauliflower florets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.