Healthy 7-Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley plus extra for garnish
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange the chicken and vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Add the minced garlic, chopped parsley and olive oil and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20- 30 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with extra chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.