When I first started learning how to cook, I focused on simple, easy to prepare recipes like this one for making an oh so healthy baked sheet pan chicken and vegetables recipe. I like to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts whenever I make this recipe, but you can of course feel free to use darker cuts of meat if you prefer.
To go along with the chicken, you’ll need to load the pan up with a terrific blend of healthy veggies: broccoli, zucchini, red onion, bell peppers, garlic cloves, and fresh parsley.
When you put it all together, you end up with one easy to make dinner that’s the literal definition of delicious and nutritious.
(You may also like: No-Fuss Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes (with Herb Butter))
Healthy 7-Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley plus extra for garnish
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange the chicken and vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Add the minced garlic, chopped parsley and olive oil and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20- 30 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with extra chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
More Easy Chicken Recipes:
The Best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Ever (My Favorite Recipe)
Easy 4-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Broccoli
Easy Instant Pot Shredded Chicken for Family Taco Night