I think that all parents can relate to the struggle of getting your kids to eat their healthy green veggies like broccoli. I finally got them to start coming around by discovering some fabulous combos for seasonings. You’ll see what I mean with this baked sheet pan chicken and broccoli recipe.
It offers everything that you need (plenty of protein, dietary fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals) all in one incredibly easy meal to prepare. The star of the meal is the chicken, but make no mistake, the broccoli is incredible too.
(You may also like: Easy and Healthy Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken)
Quick and Easy Baked Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, honey and cornstarch.
- Place the chicken and broccoli in a single layer on a sheet pan
- Drizzle with soy sauce mixture and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until the chicken is fully cooked through.