The Best Almond Sheet Pan Chicken and Asparagus
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ¼ cups ground almonds
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Add the asparagus, potatoes, oil and salt and black pepper to taste to a bowl and toss to coat.
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness with the meat mallet and season with salt and black pepper.
- In a shallow dish add the almond flour, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese and mix to combine.
- Dredge the chicken in the egg mixture and then coat them in the Parmesan mixture.
- Place the chicken on a lightly oiled sheet pan and arrange the potatoes in a single layer around the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 15 minutes then then flip the chicken over and add the asparagus and continue baking for 12-15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.