Oven-Baked Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken for an Easy Meal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 6 cups chopped vegges (I used beans, baby potatoes, bell peppers)
- 3 tbsp oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a sauce pan bring the balsamic vinegar and honey to a boil over medium heat and cook until reduced by half. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Spoon half of balsamic sauce over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 30-40 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until the chicken is fully cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Serve with remaining balsamic sauce.