Glowing Skin Applesauce Face Mask (4-Ingredient DIY)
- 1 small apple, core removed,
- cut into quarters
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ground rolled oats
- Add the apple quarters into the blender together with the lemon juice, and pulse to obtain a fine puree.
- Add a honey drizzle and ground oats, and pulse to incorporate.
- Apply on your skin in a thin layer, leave it for 10 minutes, then scrub gently with circular moves and rinse with warm water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.