An exceptionally nourishing and detoxifying facial treatment, this mask combines the healing properties of four ingredients to cleanse your skin and leave it gorgeously glowing. Applesauce is a great source of malic acid, a deeply cleansing ingredient which reduces the aging signs and spots, and diminishes fine wrinkles. Oats gently exfoliate the skin, while also nourishing it with essential magnesium and protein for helping cells restore themselves. Lemon juice offers antioxidant protection, while honey gives your skin a gentle pampering, leaving it smooth and moisturized.
Glowing Skin Applesauce Face Mask (4-Ingredient DIY)
- 1 small apple, core removed,
- cut into quarters
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ground rolled oats
- Add the apple quarters into the blender together with the lemon juice, and pulse to obtain a fine puree.
- Add a honey drizzle and ground oats, and pulse to incorporate.
- Apply on your skin in a thin layer, leave it for 10 minutes, then scrub gently with circular moves and rinse with warm water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.
More DIY Face Masks:
Homemade Grapefruit Face Mask
Exfoliating DIY Flax Seed Mask for Healthy Skin
3-Ingredient Spirulina Avocado Face Mask for Nourished Skin
Purifying Ginger DIY Face Mask
Probiotic-Rich Coconut Kefir Honey Face Mask (Try this!)
Soothing DIY Aloe Vera Face Mask (Aloe, Lemon, Honey)