Fresh or fermented, apples are a great source of malic acid, which provides a gentle exfoliation of your skin, removing dead cells and toxic burden. This skin peel combines the power of fresh apples and apple cider vinegar, creating a cocktail of fruit acids, vitamins, enzymes, amino-acids, and mineral salts to clean your skin and deeply nourish it. The malic acid boosts immunity and protects the skin cells against bacteria, while also reducing sun spots and diminishing the common signs of aging. Add a drizzle of honey for extra nourishment and a gentle pampering of your gorgeous skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar Skin Peel (with Mashed Apple, Honey)
- 1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar, unrefined
- 1 small apple, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- Add the apple quarters and vinegar into a blender and pulse to obtain a puree.
- Add the honey and pulse to incorporate.
- Use a cotton ball to apply on your face, leave for 10 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.
More Natural Beauty Recipes:
Homemade Cocoa Butter Lotion Recipe for Silky Soft Skin
Nourishing Chia Seed DIY Body Scrub for Hydrated Skin
Homemade Honey Face Wash for Acne and Eczema (Try this!)
Mineral Loaded Anti-Aging DIY Face Cleanser