A hybrid between an exfoliator and a face mask, this naturally made cleanser nourishes your facial skin with the right doses of essential minerals it needs for regeneration. Both brown rice and oats are loaded with magnesium, an essential mineral for healthy cell activity. This cleanser exfoliates your skin and plumps it, leaving it nourished and hydrated. Almonds contain healthy fats to keep your skin moisturized, and also vitamin E, necessary for neutralizing free radicals and reducing the signs of aging. Combine them with powdered coconut milk for an extra dose of moisture.
Mineral Loaded Anti-Aging DIY Face Cleanser
- 1 tsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp brown rice
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1 tsp powdered coconut milk
- 3 tbsp rose water
- Add the oats, brown rice and almonds into a food processor and pulse to obtain a fine grind.
- Combine all the ingredients into a small bowl to obtain a paste.
- Apply on your face in a thin layer, leave it for up to 10 minutes, then scrub gently with your fingers, rinse it with warm water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.
More DIY Face Masks and Scrubs:
Homemade 3-Ingredient Coffee Mask for Puffy Face
DIY Anti-Aging Face Toner with Pomegranate and Green Tea
Skin Brightening DIY Sugar Scrub
The Best Turmeric Honey Face Mask
4-Ingredient DIY Avocado Bentonite Clay Face Mask Recipe
Homemade Coffee Face Scrub